POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Concept: What do you think? : Re: Concept: What do you think? Server Time
4 May 2024 13:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Concept: What do you think?
From: Tek
Date: 25 Apr 2003 19:41:24
Message: <3ea9c7a4$1@news.povray.org>
"Tyler Eaves" <tyl### [at] cg1org> wrote in message news:3ea987b7@news.povray.org...
> Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote:
> >
> > I had the same issue as Greg before.  Now I can get the file, but I can't
> > play it.  I get either invalid file format, or no filters available to
> > play
> > this file.  The fourcc code in the AVI says DIVX.  I even upgraded from
> > 5.02 to 5.05 and I still can't see it.
>
> Hrrm, not quite sure what to say to that. Plays fine here. Encoded with:
>
> mencoder -mf on:w=320:h=240:fps=30 renders/\*.tga -ovc lavc -lavcopts
> vbitrate=256:vhq -o output.avi

I can't play this one either, though I could play the first one fine. Windows
media player gives me an error saying "The specified module could not be found",
which isn't normally what it does if it doesn't know the movie type (it normally
tries to look online for codecs).

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com